Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Food, glorious food!


I know I am way behind in the blog posts but I just wanted to quickly say that we have been eating delicious, vegetarian, vegan, raw, organic, filled-with-love food since we started our trip. It has been a massive surprise. We didn't expect to have so many delicious options everywhere we have gone.

These photos are from a vegan cafe we found by chance in Sedona called ChocolaTree. We had delicious smoothies and a meal. The image below is the meal I had. It was a noodle that wasn't a noodle. Apparently what I thought was rice noodles, turned out to be some sort of kelp. Absolutely, and surprisingly, delicious!!!



More diary entries coming soon. We have specifically booked ourselves into a retreat near Santa Fe that is on 7 acres of bush land with no distractions so I can write, get some design work done and Marty can read :).

Lila
xx

PS check out our Flickr page - heaps of photos have been uploaded!

No comments:

Post a Comment